Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Top Ten Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's edition is a freebie.  So that means I can do whatever I want.  Since I missed out on the top ten summer reads a few weeks ago I think that I will make this my topic. Here I go:

I already started this one but it is a classic summer read.

Well I just finished Nevermore and I have to find out what happens next.

This is a book about a woman losing her memory and then finding out she has written love letters to someone that is not her husband.  Lost memory is one of my buzzwords. 

I have been wanting to read this for a long time but I just recently bought it.

This book just screams summer.

This one just looks like a great book.  Okay, yes I do judge a book by its cover.  Don't lie, you do too!

This looks very beachy.

This is another one I have been wanting to read for a while.  It was on sale for 50% off the hardcover the other day so I couldn't resist.

Thanks to a wonderful blogging friend Kathy, I get to read this one very soon.

Again inspired by Kathy.  This is one of her faves and I feel like I must read it now.
Well, there they all are.  They are not all necessarily beachy type reads but they will be what I plan on reading this summer. Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. YES! Masque of the Red Death and Tiger Lily are AWESOME. I am now super curious about Last Letter From Your Lover and Rules of Civility. Off to add them on Goodreads!

    Also, I am honoured to be mentioned! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, The Masque of the Red Death and Tiger Lily are fantastic reads. And nothing makes me think summer quite like a road trip, I just loved Roger And Amy's Detour!

    This reminds me that I need to preorder Enshadowed! Love your list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific list. I LOVE your header image! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete