Sunday, July 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (35): The Ridiculous Edition

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and it gives bloggers a chance to show off what they got in terms of books for the week. 

This week is actually about a month's worth of books and I will not lie, it is ridiculous.  I mean I went through my shelf and started listing them and thought to myself that I think I have a bit of a problem.  To my credit, I got a lot of these books on discount and with gift cards.  I am a teacher so I got quite a bit of Chapters giftcards for the end of the year and my birthday was 2 days ago so I got some book money.  I also frequented 3 different used book stores/thrift stores and found some excellent deals.  (We're talking 99 cents!).  Without further ado here is my list.  Please don't judge :)

















































So there they all are!  That is one insane book haul!  I hope everyone had a great week and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. What a diverse group of books. :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know where to start with your awesome haul! You are going to have some great reading ahead of you! Hope you enjoy them all! (Especially This Is Not a Test! It was my favorite book this year :D)

    ReplyDelete