Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wow: Calling all Kelley Armstrong Fans

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and it is a weekly feature where bloggers share what they are excited to read next.

Here is my pick this week:


I have been waiting for The Calling by Kelley Armstrong since I finished the first book.  Here is a summary from Goodreads

Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness.
 
It comes out April 10th and I already have this pre-ordered!  







3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the first one quite a bit so I am excited for this one too. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice waiting on pick! I'll definitely be checking this one out when it is released and it so being added to my overflowing TBR list. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers series and I own The Gathering... I just haven't read it yet! I'm determined to get to it soon though and this one soon after. Great pick! :)

    Sonia

    P.S. YAY for another Canadian blogger! :D I feel like I'm discovering so many more lately.

    ReplyDelete