Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

This week was pretty low key again. I got a book for my fiance for Christmas, a book from NetGalley and a book for my Kindle. Here they are:





The Walking Dead Vol. 1 by Robert Kirkman: My fiance doesn't often read but he has recently been reading some graphic novels. Since we just started watching this show I figure he might like it.




The Keening by A. LaFaye from NetGalley







Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain: I bought this book because I have read her other books in the series and have an ARC of her upcoming book.



That's what's in my mailbox. What's in yours?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, the Keening looks really good and creepy. And I'm really interested in graphic novels, so the one your fiance bought you is so interesting.

    The cover of Evil at Heart is really pretty, too. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it and the upcoming book :)

    On a totally random note: I ADORE your header. That tree is gorgeous.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete