Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This week was a slow week which is good for me because I have a lot of catching up to do. I did get some reference books this week: a French/English dictionary and a Besherelle (used for French verbs). Other than that this is what I got.



The first book that I got came in the mail from Library Thing's Early Reviewers program.
A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French. I have heard nothing but good things about this book and I'm really looking forward to reading it.






The next two books are from Net Galley.
I got: The Story of a Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon and In Office Hours by Lucy Kellaway.
I haven't heard much about these books but they sound pretty good. That's what was in my mailbox. What's in yours?

1 comment:

  1. Hi There!
    I like your choices! I'm your latest follower. Drop by and check out my blog when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete