Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at www.thestorysiren.com

Well, I got quite a few books from NetGalley this week but I also got one book from Librarything as a part of their Early Reviewers program.

From LibraryThing:




The Poison Tree by Erin Kelly








From Net Galley:








1. Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
2. Under the Mercy Trees by Heather Newton
3. The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
5. The Girl in the Green Raincoat by Laura Lippman
6. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
7. Precious and Fragile Things by Megan Hart
8. The Raising by Laura Kasischke
9. Mr. Toppit by Charles Elton
10. The Postcard Killers by James Patterson
11. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
12. The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
13. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
14. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

Well, that's it for me. That's what's in my mailbox. What's in yours?

4 comments:

  1. I just finished The Raising! I loved it.
    Welcome to the IMM meme

    Charlie
    http://www.bitsyblingbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got some great books! Stop by The Wormhole and see what I have been reading.
    Welcome to book blogging - I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'm really liking NetGalley. You can get some pretty great books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I have reviewed The Vespertine, The Betrayal of Maggie Blair and the Lipstick Laws! Also I tried the Raising but couldn't get into it, and Tyger Tyger is on my TBR list. I tried to get the ARC of The Lying Game but was declined. :(

    comacalm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete