Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Write Another Please :)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is Top Ten Authors you Wish Would Write another Book. 

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to come up with 10 authors for this one but I will try my best.  Here we go:

1. Marian Keyes.  I love her books and I am always eager for another one to come out.  It hasn't been too long since her last book but I devour them when they do come out.

2. Ann Marie MacDonald.  She is a Canadian author who wrote Fall on Your Knees and Where the Crow Flies.  I thoroughly enjoyed both these books and she hasn't released anything in a little while so I would love to see another book out there.

3. Stieg Larsson.  I absolutely adored The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books.  I know that it is highly unlikely Larsson will write another book considering he has since passed away but one can only dream.

4. Ann Brashares.  She wrote the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants series and I also read her My Name is Memory.  I know that she just published the last Sisterhood book but like Marian Keyes, I can't get enough of her books.  She wrote the book 3 Willows and I thought that it would become a series.  I'd like to see what she will do with that.

5. S. J. Watson.  I read the book Before I Go to Sleep last year and it was super good and I can't wait to see what this author is going to do. 

6. Kate Jacobs.  I have read all her books (Friday night Knitting Club and Comfort Food).  I would really like to see a new one from Jacobs.

Anyhow, this is all I can think of but I can't wait to read the rest of your responses.  If there is anyone you recommend I check out please let me know in the comments section.

1 comment:

  1. I added Ann Marie Macdonald to my list, too. It would be great if she wrote something else.

    ReplyDelete