Thursday, September 29, 2011

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick is coming out on October 4th and I honestly can't wait.  I finished reading Crescendo on my Kindle and I had to go to the bookstore to make sure that my e-book had the whole book attached.  I was convinced that I had to be missing the rest of the book because it ended on such a cliffhanger.  I can't wait to read this book, especially after reading the synopsis on GoodReads.

The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever. 
It sounds amazing and really the covers on this series are just stunning!  

For all you Canadians out there Simon and Schuster has a great contest in conjuction with Garage.  Becca Fitzpatrick is actually heading to Brampton and you can win a chance for front row tickets to her event as well as a signed Hush Hush series set and a giftcard to the Garage.  Here are all the details:



I wish I could be in the Brampton that night but I'm not sure my principal would really like me taking a day off the next day to be at a book signing.  Not to mention my grade 1s would be wondering what was going on and why their teacher isn't there.  For those of you a little too far from the Toronto area there is also a Facebook app where you and Patch can be together forever.  You should check it out. 


I was wondering what your favourite part of the Hush, Hush series is.  Mine is really just Nora's character in general.  She is not afraid of being who she really is.  Not to mention, Fitzpatrick actually writes in a way that the characters act like teens.  I can't stand when I meet a character in YA fiction that is too grown up.  Nora is ruled by her emotions and I love that.  I can't wait to see what happens next.

What are you most looking forward to in the next book?   What has been your fave part of the Hush Hush series thus far?  

Leave a comment and I will be sure to respond.  Only a few more days until the release of Silence!  


No comments:

Post a Comment