Friday, September 30, 2011

Readathon

April at Good Books and Good Wine has decided to host an impromtu readathon.  This is good for me because I have been reading the same book for the past 2 weeks.  I have been a bit of a reading funk.  I am reading The Book Thief which is AMAZING but I have been just so tired when I get home from work.  Anyhow, I have decided to take part in this readathon. 

You may be asking which books I plan on reading and here they are:

-Crank
-The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
-Pregnant Pause 

I do not want to be too overzealous because I also know that tomorrow my husband and I will be spending some time together but every moment not spent with him I will be reading reading reading. 

If you want to join don't forget to check out the link for April's website. 

Which books are you most interested in reading next?

No comments:

Post a Comment