Friday, June 10, 2011

Blogger Hop: Author Sighting

This week's book blogger hop is hosted at Lori's Reading Corner and the question is:

Who is the one author you are dying to meet?

Well this is a tough question because there are a few. First of all I would love to meet Marian Keyes. I love love love her books and from her newletters I think she is so entertaining. She seems down to earth and humorous.
I would also love to meet Libba Bray. I have not read her books yet but from her Twitter feed she just seems hilarious and well spoken. I don't think it would be awkward at all and I think there would be some good conversation. Beauty Queens is next on my list to read.

Anyhow that's my answer. I can't wait to read yours.

5 comments:

  1. Just hopping by, happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/book-blogger-hop_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Stopping by via the Hop. Already a follower My post this week is here.

    Don't miss loads of fun!

    ~Zakiya LadyWings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower and I'm loving your blog.
    http://kafkatokindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming through on the blog hop. So many new authors being recommended by bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to say that I am a new follower! I'm kind of like you, there are so many authors that from following them on Twitter I think they'd be so cool to meet. Hope you'll stop by my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete