Monday, April 30, 2012

Please Be Patient


Hi fellow readers.  I  just wanted to say that I'm sorry my posts have been sporadic lately but things have been uber-busy at school.  My grade 1 class is preparing for their science fair and I am preparing to have all their parents into my classroom.  This is all taking place tomorrow and I'm hoping to be able to start posting again starting Wednesday evening.  I have been leaving my house at 6:30am and not getting home until 8pm so that leaves little time for my hubby and even less time for my blog. I have been getting some reading done but I am a tad bit behind on my reviews.  I promise to have a post by Thursday!  I hope all is well and happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. We`re not going anywhere... :) real life should always be priority anyway. *hugs*

    Enjoy the science fair!

    ReplyDelete