Thursday, January 27, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Chunky Books

btt button

Here is this week's question:

What’s the largest, thickest, heaviest book you ever read? Was it because you had to? For pleasure? For school?

This is a tough question because I've read quite a few books with many pages and that were quite heavy. I would have to say the top four would have to be:


Drood by Dan Simmons
775 pgs
Read for pleasure but I have to say this book could have been much shorter.








I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
912 pgs
I read this book for pleasure and I enjoyed every page of it!








The Passage by Justin Cronin
766 pgs
I read this book for pleasure and it was so good it didn't even seem like it was that long.





Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
1488 pgs
This first time I read this was for school and it was broken up into chunks and it was in French. I re-read it a couple of years ago and I ended up abandoning it because it was quite drawn out and I was too excited to read other things.


Well that's mine. How about you? What is the longest book you have read?

No comments:

Post a Comment