Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm Engaged!!!

Well this is non-book related but I couldn't contain my excitement. Derek proposed last night. We've been together officially for almost 3 years (well.. more like 2yrs 5 months but who is counting) and last night he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. We had a very romantic dinner at a revolving restaurant so we got to see all of downtown Ottawa and then came back to his parent's house on the river because we're dogsitting. I was running a bath and I turned the corner to go get something and he was there. Very nice and I'm super excited. Here is a pic of the ring. We haven't set a date as of yet. We are thinking August but depending on finances it could be 2010 or 2011. Anyhow I should get off this thing but I wanted to share my news.

No comments:

Post a Comment