Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Top Ten Favourite Novels of All-Time
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week is a rewind edition which means we can go back and pick any TTT we wish to do. Since I am too lazy to peruse through old topics I decided to make mine up this week. Here are my top ten books of all-time.
2. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood- This is a true Canadian icon. Margaret Atwood is my fave!
4. The Dress Lodger by Sheri Holman- This is another book that many haven't read but it is great historical fiction.
6. Fall on Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald- Another Canadian novel. It's heartbreaking but so well-written.
8. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee- This book is classic.
10. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult- This is Picoult's latest novel and it is unlike anything she has written before. It is about a young woman who meets an old man who confesses to her that he was a Nazi. Did I mention that the young woman is of Jewish descent?
Ok, I couldn't just narrow it down to 10 so here are some honourable menions:
I'm curious to see what everyone picked as their topics this week.