Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (25)





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It gives bloggers a chance to show off all their goodies for the week.

Here is what I got in my mailbox this week:

For Review: 

Thank you Simon and Schuster!  I can't wait to read this one!

From Simon and Schuster- unsolicited... not sure what I think of this one but I guess we'll see


Bought: 

I'm really looking forward to this one


Library Loot: 

This looks great!

I loved her other book so I can't wait to read this one.

This just looks hiarious

Another audiobook for my long commute

I've heard great things about this one

After reading Paranormalcy I had to get this one.
That's what I got in my mailbox.  What did you get in yours?

5 comments:

  1. Jodi Picoult always makes me ball like a baby and it sounds as if this one will be no different if I read it. The Chaos looks interesting - from the cover I would guess dystopian.

    The DUFF is AMAZING!! Not so much just funny since Keplinger usually makes me cry too, but it's so good!

    Happy reading ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received The Chaos unsolicited as well. Looks interesting though.

    Enjoy those great library reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome book haul! I really enjoyed Harbinger, it was creepy and very unexpected :) Hope you enjoy everything you got in this week! You can check out my IMM for this week by clicking on the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going Bovine has been on my tbr list forever! Enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend just read a review copy of Lone Wolf and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete