Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (22)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers share their new books.

This is what I got the last few weeks:

For Review: 

Thank you Simon & Schuster Canada! 


From the Library: 
I got this as an audiobook

I've been wanting to read this one for a while.

I've never read any Tamora Pierce and thought I'd start with this series.

Bought: 
I have heard so many good things about this book and I can't wait to dig into it.

I just finished this book this morning and it was so good.  Go out and buy a copy now!

Again, I have heard so many good things about this book.

I finished this a few weeks ago and it is such a beautifully written book.

I originally got approved for this on NetGalley but never had time to read it so I finally bought myself a finished copy.
Well that's what I got in my mailbox this week.  What did you get in yours?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, The fault in our stars! I recived last week! So excited about it! :) Great mailbox! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG White Horse. I DIG horses, so I must check that one out. And hope you enjoy The Fault In Our Stars -- I've heard good things about it, and I don't want it to disappoint anyone before I read it! :D

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright Young Things looks really good! I haven't read it, but I'm definitely going to soon. A Fault in Our Stars looks really good as well. I hope you enjoy your books!
    Happy reading!
    Check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the books you bought. I'm looking forward to White Horse as well.

    ReplyDelete