Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: Single File or More than One?

Book Blogger Hop

This week`s question is as follows: Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once

I have to say that I usually only read one book at a time but now that NetGalley is having some issues with their Kindle option I tend to be reading 2 books at a time. I will read one book on my computer for review and the 2nd book will be either on my Kindle or in paper format. I don`t usually like to read more than one at a time because I find that I get the books mixed up, depending on the stories. Right now I`m reading Savannah Grey (which is a strange story) and The Book of Awesome (which is, of course, awesome). Anyhow I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am heading to the States this weekend to go shopping. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming through on the blog hop.

    I will read two books only if I am slightly bored with the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. NetGalley does manage to entice you to read more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete