Sunday, March 30, 2014

In My Mailbox

Well it's been a long time since I've done one of these but since I got some great books this week I thought I'd share them :)

We had our 3rd annual Ottawa Blogger Meetup today and we were lucky enough to get a few goodies!


Here they are: 

This is an overview of all the goodies. Lots of buttons and bookmarks, some tea, sunglasses, lip gloss and of course- BOOKS!

The lovely Caroline Pignat was actually present at our meetup. Her new book Unspeakable is a historical fiction novel about a shipwreck.  I am also looking forward to Born of Illusion by Teri Brown. It's one I've been eyeing for a while.      


Abroad by Katie Crouch- I borrowed this one from Ciara from Lost at Midnight. Shadows by Paula Weston (signed!) and An Infidel in Paradise by S. J Laidlaw (Also signed!)


The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco- This one looks super creepy.  Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid- This one looks great! Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell- This has been on my TBR for quite some time.

The Summer of Letting Go- This one is not from the meetup but from Thomas Allen and Sons for review. The DarkWorld by Cara Lynn Shultz- I hadn't heard of this but it looks pretty freaking. Better off Friend by Elizabeth Eulberg- Another borrow from Ciara. Thank you :)

Little Red Lies by Julie Johnston- Another borrow from Ciara. Inifinite Sky by C.J. Flood- I hadn't heard of this one before either but I'll give it a try. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- I NEEDED this book! So excited to read it.
Cress by Marissa Meyer- Did I mention it was signed and personalized? Amazing The Beautiful and the Cursed by Paige Morgan- What a cover! The Young World by Chris Weitz- looks like a good dystopian.

Well there you have it. That's my haul for the week. What did you get?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of great reads and fun swag. Glad the meetup was great!

    ReplyDelete