Monday, September 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: Unfinished

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 

This week's edition is top ten series I need to finish.  Here are mine in to particular order:

 1. Jeri Smith-Ready's Shade series.  I listened to the first 2 books on audio but I have not gotten to the third installment yet even though I loved the first 2 books. 
2. Chelsea Cain's Gretchen Lowell series.  This series is seriously disturbing!  It is about a serial killer and I really enjoyed the first 2 novels. 

 3. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa- I enjoyed reading the first 3 books in this series but I'm not sure faeries are my thing.  I still want to read the rest of the series though because I do enjoy Kagawa's writing style. 
4. The Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty.  I have no idea why I didn't just dive into the next novel of this series after reading the first but this series has been on my tbr for way too long!

 5. Alan Bradley's Flavia de Lucci series.  I love the main character in this novel and have two on my shelf to read.
6. I have only read the first 3 novels in the series.  I know, I know, where have I been?

 7. The Castor Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.  I listened to the first 2 books on audio.  I have the 3rd on my computer and I am waiting on the fourth! 
8. The Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong.  I really enjoy these books but I haven't read them all yet.


9. The Mortal Instruments series.  I have read the first 3 but I own the others. I really need to get on this
10. Kristin Cashore's series.  I have read Graceling and I own the other 2. 


Oh jeez.  This list just reminds me of how many books I have on my TBR.  I'm interested to see what the rest of your lists look like.  Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Please continue the Women of The Otherworld series. I'm so sad that it's finished it! I adored the whole series.

    ReplyDelete