Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wow: Calling all Kelley Armstrong Fans

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and it is a weekly feature where bloggers share what they are excited to read next.

Here is my pick this week:


I have been waiting for The Calling by Kelley Armstrong since I finished the first book.  Here is a summary from Goodreads

Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness.
 
It comes out April 10th and I already have this pre-ordered!  







2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the first one quite a bit so I am excited for this one too. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers series and I own The Gathering... I just haven't read it yet! I'm determined to get to it soon though and this one soon after. Great pick! :)

    Sonia

    P.S. YAY for another Canadian blogger! :D I feel like I'm discovering so many more lately.

    ReplyDelete