Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Contest: Jodi Picoult



As you know I read a variety of different genres and while lately I have been reading predominantly YA I also read some adult fiction.  One of my favourite adult authors is Jodi Picoult and I was excited to find out that not only is there a new book coming out in February but Simon and Schuster is having a contest where you can win a collection of every single Jodi Picoult book.

The new book is called Lone Wolf and it comes out February 28th, 2012 (btw how weird is it to write that date and it's just around the corner).  This book doesn't have a cover yet but it deals with taking someone off life support.  The synopsis sounds great.  You can read about it by clicking on the link. 

Before getting to the contest I wanted to give you a top 3 list of my favorite Jodi Picoult books.  Here they are:

This is the first Picoult book that I read and it got me hooked.  For all of you who watched the movie and thought that you should read the book I would recommend that you read this one.  The ending in the book is drastically different from the book.

This book is about a boy who is on the Autism spectrum.  I loved reading this book because I work with children who have Autism and I thought it provided a lot of insight into the day to day life of a family of someone who has special needs. 

The Tenth Circle is one of those books that you either like or you really don't.  There are different comics strewn throughout the book at when you are done there is a secret message hidden within these comics.  

Anyhow, those are my fave Picoult books.  I have to space my Picoult books out because at times they can seem similar but regardless I still love them.  That is why I am excited for the contest.  The contest is only open to Canadians and is hosted by Simon and Schuster Canada.  It runs from October 18th until November 8th.  If you would like to enter click the caption under the ad and it should direct you to the right place.

Sweepstakes from Simon and Schuster


I am crossing my fingers I win this sweepstakes.  What are your fave Picoult books?  Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment