Thursday, July 2, 2009

Booking ThroughThursday

Ok so here is the question for this week:

Do you read celebrity memoirs? Which ones have you read or do you want to read? Which nonexistent celebrity memoirs would you like to see?

I have to say I haven't read any celebrity memoirs but there are a few that I've been thinking of getting; one being Barbara Walters' new book. She has interviewed so many people and has had quite a fulfilling life. It would be interesting to see if she has any skeletons in the closet. I was also told that Tori Spelling's two books were pretty interesting. I think I may have to add a few of these to my TBR pile.
I have to say it really bugs me when someone in their 20s writes a tell all memoir. I feel that they should wait until they have a little more insight before they write their life story, especially considering they haven't lived even half their life yet. That's just a little pet peeve of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment