Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox: The Long Overdue Edition (12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I haven't done one of these in quite some time because I'm on a bit of a book buying ban. I have waaaayyyyy too many to read here at home, to the point where it is getting a little ridiculous. Anyhow, here is what I got this week:

From the Good Reads First Reads program I got:
-The Cypress House by Michael Koryta- The picture doesn't do it justice but the cover of this book is beautiful. It's shiny and reminiscent of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

The rest of the books I got for my Kindle:
-Left Neglected by Lisa Genova- I loved Still Alice so I can't wait to read this one.
-Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly- I have heard nothing but good things about this book and I've been wanting it for a while.
-A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness- This book came out not too long ago and looks great.
-The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher- Again, this has been getting a lot of good hype over the blogosphere so I thought I'd give it a try.

Well this is what I got in my mailbox this week. What did you get in yours?

1 comment:

  1. A fanstastic pile of books! They all look very interesting. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete