Saturday, June 6, 2009

Booking Through Thursday

So I know it's not Thursday but I didn't know about this site until today. Every Thursday they post a question and you answer it on your blog. So Here is my first week's question.

I saw this over at Shelley’s, and thought it sounded like a great question for all of you:

“This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.”


Ok, this might be difficult but here I go:

1. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

2. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

3. A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistrey

4. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood

5. Fall On Your Knees by Anne Marie MacDonald

6. The Dress Lodger by Sheri Holman

7. The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill

8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

9. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

10. The Way the Crow Flies by Anne Marie MacDonald

11. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

12. The Life of Pi by Yann Martel

13. My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult

14. The Harry Potter Series by J. K Rowling

15. The Stone Carvers by Jane Urquhart


So I guess that wasn't as hard as I would have thought. I still have a few reviews to post on here but I want to get back to my book so perhaps another time.


1 comment:

  1. Good selection of books! My Sister's Keeper is on my TBR list because the movie based on it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete